Learn how Netpremacy & Google can help you utilise cloud technology in a digital-first workplace
The workplace has changed dramatically since the start of the year. Businesses have had to digitally transform into a new way of working to continue to function and survive. This digital and cultural shift comes with challenges, but Netpremacy has addressed these head-on and wants to share with you ways of using the technology available to us to be able to optimise with maximum efficiency.
Register now for our next webinar series, featuring guest speakers from our partners FinTech North, and Google Cloud, as well as special guest speakers from influential women in technology as we discuss:
- How to collaborate effectively with the new G Suite interface
- Optimising GCP spend to continue to grow your business
- How to overcome business challenges with cloud technology
Follow the links below to find out more and how to register for each webinar.
Netpremacy Insights: How to collaborate effectively with the new G Suite interface
Date: 16/09/20 |Time: 11:00 – 12:00
An exciting new interface for G Suite has recently been rolled out to users and we couldn’t be happier. The new interface combines Google Meet, Chat, and more in one interface, making collaboration even easier than before.
Join us as we dive into the new features, how they work, and how to use them most effectively to ensure a seamless working experience with your teams.
- Demo of the new interface
- Examples of new features
- How to take advantage of new features
- Q&A session at the end
Netpremacy & Google: Celebrating women in the Cloud
In partnership with Leeds Digital Festival – Date: 30/09/20 Time: 11:00-12:00
Netpremacy is teaming up with some innovative speakers from around the country to celebrate women in technology. This includes speakers from Google Cloud, Netpremacy WILD, and more.
- Thank you, welcome & intros
- Fraja Hodges, Netpremacy – Dipping your feet into tech
- Daisie Marie Twist, Netpremacy – Manning the support desks at Netpremacy
- Sarah Tulip – WILD & my Tech journey
- Jordan Winokur, Google- A journey to success in the cloud
- Closing remarks, live Q & A with the panel
Netpremacy Insights: Looking into a digital-first workplace & how to overcome business obstacles with cloud technology
In partnership with Leeds Digital Festival – Date: 01/10/20 Time: 11:00-12:00
In this webinar, we will discuss how businesses are ensuring that their teams are staying motivated when working from home. As well as talking around how we have adapted and can continue to adapt due to the Google Cloud technology we have at our fingertips.
Hear how the teams at Netpremacy have coped in a global pandemic, and how we continue to thrive and ensure that our customers can get the best out of Google Cloud, even from a remote environment.
Watch our live demo, where we demonstrate how we are using tools from G Suite to ensure optimum safety, organisation and effective working when our teams do return to the office, through our new intelligent yet simple booking system.
- Digital transformation/the new way of working/how we have adapted
- Enhanced customer service throughout with our CSS program
- Getting your teams back into the office safely – live demo on the Netpremacy booking system
- Martin Russell – Industry challenges in a pandemic, and how to overcome them
If you are unable to attend these webinars, but would like to find out more, please contact us.
To keep up to date on product announcements, updates, and events subscribe to our newsletter.