Netpremacy webinar series
Helping people work remotely with G Suite
We have collated a series of webinars that are designed to offer a helping hand to companies all over the UK who are transitioning to a remote way of working. Our series of 3 webinars will detail how to correctly and effectively use G Suite services to efficiently work from home and empower the workforce with better collaboration.
The webinar series will include tips and tricks Netpremacy and our customers have learned over the past few weeks while adjusting to home working. They will also cover essential security topics in order to ensure you remain secure and your data is safe while in the cloud.
Please see the following schedules below for more information on what each webinar will include.
Connect your teams easily with G Suite & Hangouts Meet – 17/04/2020
As we all begin to work from home we find ourselves in a unique situation where our dependency on technology has never been more important.
With home working becoming the new normal it’s essential that we understand what tools are at our disposal to connect with the business, customers and colleagues and the best practice for this.
Netpremacy has over a decade of experience implementing these solutions & helping organisations leverage the full power of Google’s collaboration tools.
We want to do our bit to help, so sign up to our free webinar and join Jeana Marshall, one of Netpremacy’s top trainers, as she demonstrates how Google’s G Suite can help keep you connected.
- Home working Top Tips.
- Mobile Working – for ‘on the go’ access
- A how to on Hangouts/ Chat
- Utilising & using Gmail
- Drive – accessing & sharing files
At the end of this session, you’ll leave with a sound understanding of how to collaborate and interact with your teams, the wider business and your customers in a modern agile world using an enterprise-ready collaboration and transformation tool – G Suite.
How to collaborate easily with G Suite when working remotely – 24/04/2020
In times such as these businesses need to know now more than ever how they can collaborate effectively with their teams when working from home.
Join our webinar to hear from one of our trainers, Jeana on some of the top tips, tricks and hacks of how to successfully work collaboratively with the tools that G Suite provides.
Topics will include
- Document Access / Permissions: Share files with your colleagues and choose which level of access to provide.
- GDrive: Priority + Workspace: Contain all files for a particular project in one place with Workspace in Google Drive – Priority.
- Templates: Constantly making copies of files before editing them? Upload a file into your Google Docs, Sheets, Slides (or Forms) template gallery and never have to make a copy again.
- From Hangouts to collaborating: You can share files and even share your screen all from Hangouts Chat and Hangouts Meet!
- Explore: Across Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Explore does work for you! We’ll show you how you can make working easier.
- Voice Typing: Google Docs (and Slides speaker notes). You talk, Google listens!
How to keep your data secure when working remotely – 01/05/2020
There are businesses from all over the UK, and the globe actively encouraging people to work remotely. However, as more people are doing so, one of the main concerns is their security posture. A strong security posture takes more than having strong defenses in place; you also need to establish solid plans to ensure you react to any breaches appropriately.
This event will focus on security use cases that customers can solve with G Suite. Rather than a product walk-through, we’ll attempt to solve real security issues such as:
- What do I do if I detect a phishing incident?
- A device is compromised; how do I go about remediating?
- How can I find out who is sharing what outside the organisation?
Sign up for our webinar to see a live presentation on how to ensure your employees and your data is kept safe online.
- 2-Step Verification
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Chrome Browser Security Features
- OAuth App Access Control
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Context-Aware Access
- Google Drive Security Configuration
- Shared Drive Best Practices
To keep up to date with product announcements, updates, and events subscribe to our newsletter.