NEW Google Workspace launch - Your questions, answered. 11 November 2020
Google recently announced the new launch of Google Workspace. This is a new revamped take on G Suite, but with a more collaborative interface. This will ultimately demonstrate a more unified experience with exciting new features for improved collaboration and communication.
Hear from Google, and the Netpremacy team on the new updates, and ask any questions you may have around the new interface.
Sign up for our webinar to learn more around the new changes, and how they will impact your business.
- Netpremacy & Google Introduction
- G Suite to Google Workspace - google
- What this means for you! - google
- New SKUs explained - netpremacy
- The partner first approach - google
- What Netpremacy can offer - netpremacy
Enterprise security with Google Workspace 12 November 2020
Security is often a leading objective for CIO’s, and this does not differ in the cloud ...
With the new guidelines sending people back home to work many businesses are looking for more long term solutions. Many are specifically looking at those solutions that have the capabilities to provide assurance that their employees, business data and PII are kept secure whilst working remotely.
Join us as we run through some fundamental security features avilable in Google Workspace and how to ensure these are implemented correctly.
- Operational Security
- Employee and Endpoint Security
- Compliance with Google Workspace
- Technology with Security at its core
Netpremacy security experts will be on hand to answer any questions you may have around keeping your data and business safe.
- Introduction - Alix Munroe, Netpremacy
- Security at the Core - Andy Kennedy, Google
- Operational Security - Kevin Jordan, Netpremacy
- Remote working & Endpoint Security - Netpremacy CSM
- Compliance with Google Workspace - Alix Munroe, Netpremacy
- Round up and Q&A