Netpremacy is a global IT solutions provider based in Leeds, UK. Specialising in the design and deployment of cloud services, we partner with leading corporations including Google, Zendesk, RingCentral and LumApps. As a Google Premier Partner, we supply organisations with cutting-edge cloud solutions from Google, including G Suite, Google Drive, Google Cloud Platform and Chrome devices.
Netpremacy is a Google Premier Partner who focus on delivering world-class enterprise solutions for large global companies. Supporting over 3000 customers in over 30 countries around the world, our services are backed by leading global network operations and customer care engineers providing the infrastructure to deliver exceptional solution support.
Netpremacy is a young and fast-growing company. We like to think that our working environment is dynamic and modern. Our offices are located in the heart of the city center, just a 5 minute walk away from the train station. Our offices in Leeds are all open plan and Google-themed. We like to work in an open and friendly environment which helps us to be as collaborative as we need to. Our offices are kitted out with the latest high spec Google technology, using technology such as Jamboards and Hangouts Meet Hardware to emerge ourselves in the Google culture.
What we offer
- A dynamic working and learning environment with a fast-paced cutting-edge Google Cloud provider.
- We work with some of the most exciting new technologies around. You can learn from the experts including; Google, Zendesk and RingCentral in helping to build new solutions and establish best-practice on the leading edge of technology.
- We have a wide range of projects with some of the biggest brands in the world and our customers and their requirements are extremely varied.
- Our office is friendly, with a lot of fun and games, and we try to make leeway for your commitments outside of work. We appreciate that everyone is different, and everyone has something unique to add to our growing team.
- Flexible working hours
- Open plan, relaxed environment
- Your own company laptop/computer
- Free food Friday’s
- Regular social activities
- Free private healthcare
- Competitive salary
- Leeds city centre location
- On-site gym & other amenities
- Regular free massage on-site
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative for our Google Cloud Unit. Sales Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives whilst managing existing accounts and growing their revenue by upselling and cross-selling.
As a Google Cloud Account Manager you will be responsible for defining, executing and owning the engagement plan for key prospects against our Google Cloud, G Suite, Chrome OS and Geo Google products. You will be responsible for building account strategies, opportunity plans and managing the execution of complex engagements.
- Plan and execute face-to-face Meetings with key decision makers in large organizations (CIO, COO, CFO, CEO) to create business opportunities; this will involve frequent travel within UK and Ireland
- Leverage Google Sales Engineering and Marketing resources and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them
- Keep thorough records of customer interactions and provide quarterly business projections on a weekly basis
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Google solutions through strategic value based solution
- Proven track record of successfully selling Enterprise products
- Strong track record in client SaaS/cloud software adoption
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at C-level within prospect companies
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with ability to work independently, but within a team environment.
Strong sales, account management and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership ability
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Used to working independently in a ‘one to one’ or group situation with people at all levels of seniority and responsibility
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- Used to profit accountability and have the ability to build upon current success
- A consultative sales focus – selling with a short and long term view
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
- Direct Sales experience preferably within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Experience in managing complex enterprise deals (product + services desirable)
- Be an accomplished sales and marketing professional with a high level of initiative and vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales and add value to a successful business.