To create environments in which we and our customers can be successful, delivering value through secure, lean, automated operations whilst looking for opportunities for innovation. Continuously improving through open, honest feedback and collaboration.
GCP team principles
- Do the right thing
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride
As a Solution Architect in the GCP practice, you will help to design and deliver world-class architectures for our customers. Leveraging the GCP product landscape, you will piece together innovative solutions and act as the design authority for the project team while interfacing directly with the customers to understand their requirements and goals.
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification.
- Demonstrable experience architecting, documenting and delivering solutions in the public or private cloud, using appropriate design patterns.
- Excellent understanding of technology and security fundamentals as follows but not limited to: IT operations, service architecture,database systems, networking, IT security, application development, cloud-native application development, hosted services and storage systems.
- Experience with PaaS and IaaS technologies including cloud infrastructure, serverless/function-based computing, container-based computing and database technologies.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills, with the ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Any other Google Cloud Professional certification
- Experience in technical project/programme management, either in corporate IT, professional services, consulting or product development
- Experience of running multi-cloud platforms, or designing solutions on other cloud provider platforms.
- Experience working on large scale cloud migration programmes.
- Experience modernising applications through the implementation of refactoring or replatforming exercises.
- Experience with cloud security including identity and access management (IAM), OAuth, service accounts and certificates.
- Application or Platform automation development experience.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.