Better customer service starts with better communication. Zendesk brings all your customer conversations into one place.
Why we love Zendesk
Boost your customer service with effective two-way communication.
Buid structure to enable staff to quickly respond to customers’ questions, queries and posts.
Help customers find answers by building a 24/7 community knowledge base.
Key features of Zendesk:
- Flexible ticket management with automated workflow
- Multi-channel support: email, web, phone, chat, social media
- Mobile support with native iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Robust reporting and advanced analytics
- Customer facing web interface that you can easily brand
- Knowledge base portal and community forums included
- Over 100 out-of-the-box integrations with 3rd party apps
- Open API enabling seamless integration into your business
- Multi-brand support with linked accounts
- Unlimited, free “light agents” (Enterprise plan only)
- Group rules and macros
- Public and private forums
- Full CSS rebranding
- Multi locale (timezone and languages)
- Export ticket views to CSV
- SSO with Twitter, Facebook, Google and SAML
- REST API
- Pre-built: Salesforce, SugarCRM
How Much Does Zendesk Cost?
Zendesk is a cloud hosted help desk solution available in four subscription plans:
- Essential (£5 per month, billed annually; £9 if monthly): per agent. All the fundamentals with minimal setup.
- Team (£15 per month, billed annually; £19 if monthly): per agent. Work together better with your growing team.
- Professional (£35 per month, billed annually; £39 if monthly): per agent. Customize and improve global performance.
- Enterprise (£65 per month, billed annually; £79 if monthly): per agent. Ultimate control and flexibility that scales.
Businesses are built on relationships. If your organisation could benefit from strengthening existing ones or enhancing new ones then please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our announcement »